This acceptable use policy sets out the contentstandards that apply when you create and upload Content utilising our Serviceslink to our site, or interact with our site in any other way,
www.intheroom.globalis a site operated by In The Room Global Ltd ("We"). We areregistered in England and Wales under company number [COMPANY NUMBER] and haveour registered office at [COMPANY ADDRESS]. Our VAT number is [VAT NUMBER].
To contact us, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site, you confirm that youaccept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you mustnot use our Services.
We recommend that you print a copy of theseterms for future reference.
Our Terms of Service can be found on ourwebsite] also apply to your use of our site.
We may amend these terms from time to time.Every time you wish to use our site or Service, please check these terms toensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may not use oursite or Services:
• If you are under 18.
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national orinternational law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful orfraudulent purpose or effect.
For the purpose ofharming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use anymaterial which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorisedadvertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation(spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material thatcontains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware,adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed toadversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
• In any way that involves child sexual exploitation or abuse.
• To upload terrorist content.
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site incontravention of the provisions of our Terms of Service (avaible on ourwebsite).
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party. Content standards
These content standards apply to any and allmaterial which is defined as Content (per of Terms of Service).
The Content Standards must be complied within spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of anyContent as well as to its whole.
In The Room willdetermine, in its absolute discretion, whether any Content breaches these
• Be accurate (where it states facts).
• Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
• Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any countryfrom which it is posted or made available to.
Be defamatory ofany person.
• Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Include child sexual abuse material.
• Incite violence or hatred against any particular group(s).
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Include content that would be considered a criminal offence under lawsrelating to terrorism, child sexual abuse material, racism or zenophobia.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any otherperson.
• Include video content that has been or would be likely to be given anR18 certificate by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC).
• Include video content not suitable for BBFC classification.
• Material that might impair the physical, mental or moral development ofpersons under the age of 18.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual dutyor a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal content or activity.
• Be in contempt of court.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance,inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliationwith any person.
• Give the impression that the Content emanates from Us, if this is notthe case.
• Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawfulor criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement orcomputer misuse.
• Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonablegrounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, oris to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirectencouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigationof acts of terrorism.
For the avoidanceof doubt, for any video form Content:
You must tell usimmediately, if you upload a video containing any of the following: criminalmaterial (relating to terrorism, sexual exploitation of children, childpornography, racism and xenophobia), unclassified or unclassifiable videos,videos rated R18 or suitable for R18 rating and other material that mightimpair the physical, mental or moral development of persons under the age of 18(restricted material).
• You must not upload a video containing harmful material.
• You must not, without the requisite regulatory permissions, approvalsor licenses in the UK, and the countries where your Content will be accessible,upload a video containing advertising for any of the following:
• cigarettes and other tobacco products, electronic cigarettes orelectronic cigarette refill containers, and prescription-only medicine; or
• for alcoholic drinks that are not aimed specifically at under 18s anddo not encourage immoderate consumption of alcohol.
• Any advertising included in a video you upload must not:
• prejudice respect for human dignity;
• include or promote discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnicorigin, nationality, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation;
• encourage behaviour prejudicial to health or safety;
• encourage behaviour grossly prejudicial to the protection of theenvironment;
• cause physical, mental or moral detriment to persons under the age of18;
• directly exhort such persons to purchase or rent goods or services in amanner which exploits their inexperience or credulity;
• directly encourage such persons to persuade their parents or others topurchase or rent goods or services;
• exploit the trust of such persons in parents, teachers or others; or
• unreasonably show such persons in dangerous situations.
When we consider that a breach of thisacceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deemappropriate, and as set out in our Terms of Service.
Failure to complywith this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms ofService (as available on our website).
We can transfer our rights and obligationsunder these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affectyour rights under these terms.
This policy is governed the same laws asspecified in our Terms of Service (as available on our website).
Last Update: Version 1: 24 October 2023